When was the last time a Christian hurt you?
The demonic trio of slander, gossip, and offense has gained huge momentum both in our society and in the church. They ruin marriages, relationships, destroy churches, and discredit those in spiritual leadership. Even worse, instead of fighting them, believers daily aid these spirits. And daily, other believers fall victim. The church's main problem today is a lack of love, forgiveness, and unity.
Satan's favorite lie is that spiritual attacks always come from outside—that Christians can't hurt each other. But when Pastor Kynan Bridges rips the mask off of the accuser, the truth is revealed: Satan's spirits of slander, gossip, and offense are determined to tear the kingdom apart, and they use believers to do it—leading to bitterness and spiritual disease.
With a careful study of the Word of God, Pastor Kynan shows a way out. In this book, you will learn how to:
- Recognize the devastation of slander
- Identify the satanic nature of gossip
- Avoid the temptation to be hurt and offended
- Release those who have wounded you
- Use love and forgiveness as a powerful weapon to walk in victory over the enemy, the accuser of the brethren.